Score and Night Postponed

Owing to strong and gusting wind forecast for Saturday midday access to the wooded area of Downhill is likely to be restricted. In addition very heavy rain is forecast for Saturday early evening.

The decision has been made to postpone the events (and prize giving) until Saturday 22nd February